Even the standard version of the STR single-tank rack conveyor dishwasher powers through peak times and saves energy when not in use.
The STR Energy is equipped with an exhaust air heat recovery system, which saves energy and effectively improves the room atmosphere.
It’s an investment that can only pay off for the operator, staff and environment.
Energy exhaust air heat recovery system
When the dishwasher is running, damp, hot steam is given off in the inlet and outlet areas of conveyor dishwashers – valuable energy that is lost in thin air.
The STR Energy uses this energy to heat the cold inlet water. Steam is systematically drawn in and fed through an exhaust air heat exchanger.
Perfect wash up atmosphere
Unlike conventional heat recovery systems, the STR Energy systematically draws in air through both the inlet and outlet areas. This noticeably reduces the temperature and humidity of the exhaust air and greatly improves the room atmosphere.
The STR Energy saves around 6 kWh per hour when in use. Based on 6 hours of use per day, it cuts energy costs by up to € 1,682 a year. The total connected load drops to 30.7 kW.* Depending on the wash volume and the
price of energy, the price difference for the energy model can be paid off in
about 18 months.
* Water inlet temperature < 20°C; machines without a drying zone
Performane at your fingertips
- High-Performance washing system
- Optimum speed (standard and rapid programme)
- Gentle glasswashing
- Flexible washing with rack-activated zones
Flexible and multi-talented
- compact machine dimensions
- numerous setup possibilities according to individual requirements
Improve performance and save costs
- Reduced rinse water volume
- Continous tank water cleaning
- All-round best protection
- Reliable operation
- Smooth, seamless surfaces
- Access all areas
- Thoroughly clean - automatically
- Contolled hygiene