Multi-Tank Rack Conveyors
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation by using icons.
- Optical and acoustic signals inform operators about the washing progress and machine status.
- Error messages provide quick prognosis of problems.
- PIN protected chef or manager information. Hygiene and operational data is easily accessible.
- Monitoring of external water treatment
- Touch screen
- Continual rack conveyor
- Hygienic Design
- Rack activated control zone
- Self-cleaning programme
- Base filtration
The touch screen is the operating, communication and control platform for kitchen staff, the chef or manager and the service technician.
- Energy savings with the Climate heat pump: up to 14 kWh per hour
- Energy savings with the Climate+ heat pump: up to 18 kWh per hour
- Heat pumps
- Glass Program
- Corner inlet
- Corner outlet conveyor
- Outlet roller table
- Detergent saving device
- Data interfaces
Climate and Climate+ heat pumps offer more efficiently than the Energy heat recovery system.
Note: Fluorinated greenhouse gases contained in a hermetically sealed device; refrigerant R134a, 1.20 kg (Climate) / 2.60 kg (Climate+), 1.72 tonnes (Climate) / 3.72 tonnes (Climate+) of CO2 equivalent; greenhouse gas potential 1430.
For an individual consultation or if you have any questions, please contact us
- Phone +44 (0)1908 359-000
Multi-tank rack conveyor dishwasher
Large scale efficiency and hygiene
The MTR series ensures a high rack throughput for hotels and large foodservice environments whilst guaranteeing hygiene and perfect wash results.
Depending on the wash items and the space available, the machine can be configured using a modular system. The continual rack conveyor system provides an even transport speed for the wash items which ensures hygienic cleaning.
The optimised rinse system with minimal water consumption and the rack activated control zones also ensure economical consumption and low operating costs.