Multi-Tank Flight Dishwashers.
- Intuitive, language-neutral operation by using icons.
- Optical and acoustic signals inform operators about the washing progress and machine status.
- Error messages provide quick prognosis of problems.
- PIN protected chef or manager information. Hygiene and operational data is easily accessible.
- Monitoring of external water treatment
- Touch screen
- Hygienic Design
- Item activated control zone
- Self-cleaning programme
- Base filtration
The touch screen is the operating, communication and control platform for kitchen staff, the chef or manager and the service technician.
- Energy savings with the Climate heat pump: up to 14 kWh per hour
- Energy savings with the Climate+ heat pump: up to 18 kWh per hour
- Heat pumps
- Conveyor belts
- Glass Program
- Base set up
- Detergent saving device
- Data interfaces
Climate and Climate+ heat pumps offer more efficiently than the Energy heat recovery system.
Note: Fluorinated greenhouse gases contained in a hermetically sealed device; refrigerant R134a, 1.20 kg (Climate) / 2.60 kg (Climate+), 1.72 tonnes (Climate) / 3.72 tonnes (Climate+) of CO2 equivalent; greenhouse gas potential 1430.
MTF multi-tank flight dishwasher.
Large scale efficiency and hygiene.
The MTF series provides a high performance washing system that delivers hygienically clean wash results for canteens, hospitals and large catering operations.
Depending on the wash items and available space, the machine can be modually configured. A well engineered design with swivel doors and an automatic self cleaning system guarantees maximum hygiene.
Thanks to minimum water consumption and item activated control zones, the MTF works extremely economically and keeps your operating costs low.