TurboZyme Soaking process
The new TurboZyme soaking process involves soaking the dishes before the actual wash cycle with Winterhalter's innovative special detergent Crust Cracker. This is available in three versions specific to the relevant level of soiling and to meet your individual requirements.
- Active enzymes optimally remove dried-on and baked-on stains
- Reduces manual prewashing
- Saving you considerable time and money
- Perfect wash results: soak, wash, rinse, done!
CONNECTED WASH is the intelligent networking of UF warewashers. The machines send data to a server via LAN or WLAN, where these are analysed, evaluated and converted into recommended actions. All information can be accessed via an App from anywhere in the world, around the clock.
- Increases operational safety
- More efficiency in the kitchen
- Allows the access to all machine relevant data at any time and place